Saturday, May 9, 2009

Today was the first real day that Rowan got to spend significant time with his Gran alone, and it all worked out rather well. In the morning I ran off to do a craft show and left the two of them to fend for themselves.
When I returned I found a very muddy but very happy Rowan. Later they did there habitual baking, but by now Rowan thinks he knows how to do the baking and any deviation from the regular recipe (even in sequence of mixing the ingredients) is met with "no, no, no, no". But they are getting better, there was much less mess around after today's session than normal, and the crumpets are good too.
Print this post

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard, I think that it is fantastic that you carry on with the Blog. I heard yesterday that Elaine is here with her Mom.Can you perhaps send her cell phone no. to me? Good to see Denise with Rowan, she must be a very happy Granny!Love to you all.
    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete