Friday, May 15, 2009

Tickle Time at Lunch

Today the rain stopped and sky was blue, so Gran and Rowan were outside a lot again. I think both of them are looking forward to a weekend where they can get out of the house and go see some other fun places.
But they still have fun here, Rowan's always finding new things to do and new ways to put things together, like rocks and baby tomato plants and so on.
Here are some pictures of the big tickle match at lunch time just to get him all wound up...





And then kaput, tired out and ready for nap...




Posted by Picasa
Print this post

1 comment:

  1. Aah! That's what I have been waiting to see! My baby boy and husband's great big happy smiles. How it warms the heart. Ooh how I miss you guys. Now boys, close your eyes and imagine my arms wrapped tightly around you. There you go - one big loving hug from me.

    ReplyDelete