Thursday, February 12, 2009

At last! Sunshine, blue sky and the promise of fun to be had in the beautiful outdoors. But first we had to wait for the rays of the winter sun to warm our little corner of the earth. A little bit of drawing, a bit of play dough creativity and some fun with Mia kept us busy in the morning.

A nice long nap and we were set to meet with our friends for what would proove to be quite an eventful afternoon. I will let the photos do most of the talking.

Nothing says "Hello, glad to see you!" like a good wrestling match.

Beautiful people.

What a lucky guy.

And then the real fun began!

As for Rowan climbing onto the big mound of mud and then sliding down on his belly I will have to admit, was not that much fun for me to watch. At least Anke got a kick out of the fact that I had to step outside of my comfort zone and just let the boy get really really dirty. Fun times!

Print this post

1 comment: