Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Beautiful Day in Pictures

When you wake up to this in the morning you just know that it is going to be a wonderful day.

When I looked outside my front door I was in awe of the big blue sky with the feathery clouds and a moon so clear you felt you could reach up and touch it.

I was planning on doing some housework today but when I breathed in that clean fresh morning air I decided that today will be another one of those days where we all get to have some fun outside. So we spent most of the morning playing around the yard, adoring the big expansive sky and running from tree to tree, touching them gently and encouraging them to grow quickly.

At noon we headed out to a local fruit farm to meet Richard for lunch.


Gran enjoyed listening to all the sounds on the farm and watching her two favourite boys taking a stroll from one animal enclosure to the next. Rowan got to see his first real pig today. He wasn't really all that impressed. I guess they weren't too impressed with us either ;)





Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment