Thursday, July 30, 2009

Glee

Jubilant delight - glee. That's the only word that came to mind as I watched Rowan in my rear view mirror every time we drove past a construction site today. He loves to point out the earth moving and construction vehicles with big bright eyes, a smile and today with some giggling too. "Car!" he shouts! "Yes! That's a front end loader!" I say. Most of the time I don't really know what these things are really called so I just go along with "car." Luckily I know I am not the only one. My friend's son is also into his earth moving equipment and she too admitted not to know what each one is called. Perhaps we'll have to get together for some research and studying... we'll just get together for some coffee and leave the naming of vehicles to the boys. What do you say, Jaime?
Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment