Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rocket Science is no Joke

Rowan watched his Dad build a rocket from some blocks just the other day and then decided to try it for himself. I am just wondering if he also acquired the very special concentration technique from Richard during that one session or if sticking his tongue out is something he inherited genetically.

Great! We have a rocket! But can it be taller? Hmm... Let's try.

I am sure I can make this work. I'll just keep trying.

Nope! I guess the impossible truly is impossible.

Print this post

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fine rocket to me... Keep playing up the rockets so that he can watch the (coke bottle) rockets get started from the 4H clubs in the summer. They really go up in the air, it's really cool. Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa Reynolds always did the same when concentrating!

    ReplyDelete